Online Summer Engagement Camp
Our Online Summer Engagement Camp provides a time for your child to join other children for a variety of fun and interactive group activities and games, quick exercise and warm-up sessions and learning activities. We cover art and craft projects, math, storytelling, spelling bee, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese, dance, drama, jokes, and even more so kids never get bored as they get used to online learning environment.
Our Online Weekly Summer Engagement Camps for K-5 Kids are ON! AND kids and parents are raving about it!
Carefully crafted after consultation with parents, our camps emphasis the following top priorities on parents mind:
We at Leapstart are working with parents hand in hand to make life easier for them while adding so much more to their child’s day. Come join us and be a Leapstart Parent!
- Socializing with other kids Helping kids socialize with other kids after long months of isolation is something parents said they deeply care about.
- Setting a routine Helping the children get back into a mini version of daily scheduled structure (our online camps are 2 hrs a day) that a physical school would be giving them, but is so difficult to do at home was another top priority of parents.
- Being more active Parents said It is challenging to keep children physically motivated when at home; they asked if physically inactive screen time can also have some form of activity for children. Our camps keep children active on a daily basis with short bursts of exercise between learning and other fun segments, as well as engaging children in group games that keep them moving, like a timed scavenger hunt of common household items, Zumba warmups and dance.
- Parents need time too Of course Parents need time too! Parents are glad that their children could stay engaged so they can now have the time to work, or disengage and recharge.
On-site Kool Kangaroos Summer Camp
Our On-site Kool Kangaroos Summer Camp provides a time for your child to join their friends in person, with social distancing precautions in place, for a variety of fun and educational interactive group activities and games, quick exercise and warm-up sessions and learning activities. We cover art and craft projects, math, storytelling, spelling bee, Spanish, Hindi, dance, drama, jokes, and even more.
Aiming to engage all parts of young minds, the Kool Kangaroos Camp is for students who are looking for a creative experience with arts, cooking, theatrical performances, and dance as well as a jump-start on the following year’s mathematics and English curriculums! Riveting and interactive, this Camp is perfect for spending time at Leapstart doing many things!
In these difficult times, we feel a few things are important for your child:
Our goal at Leapstart is to make life easier for you while adding so much more to your child’s day. We look forward to having a fun and enriching time with them..come join us and we’ll take it from there!
- Setting a routine Leapstart On-site Kool Kangaroos Summer Camp will occur every weekday at the same time. This helps get them back into the type of scheduled structure that a physical school would be giving them, but can be so difficult to do at home.
- Being more active It can be challenging to keep children physically motivated when at home for long periods; physically inactive screen time can be a tempting alternative for both children and parents. We will keep them active on a daily basis with short bursts of exercise between learning and other fun segments, as well as engaging your child in group games that keep them moving, like Zumba warmups, Performing Arts, Dance and more.
- Socializing Finding methods of socializing is perhaps the largest challenge of being in the home for a long period of time. Finding ways to socialize with people outside of the home is even more so. We encourage your child to have fun, learn, and share with other children, and our teachers too!
- Parents need time too We’ll keep your child engaged so you can have time to work or disengage and recharge.
- Parents don’t need more homework Our camps are self-contained. We don’t give your child homework, and you won’t need to do any work to help or prepare them for our camps.